Friday, March 29, 2013

I have a dream

I have a dream that when you go to bed at night you feel like you've finally done something right, and when you wake up you know your going to have a great day.
I have a dream that everyone gets along and hatred, terror and sadness hardly exist. Your happiness never dies but only adjusts. I want to feel peace, at one with myself, at one with the people. I want to give back to the world and god because all they do for us is give and give and then? Gives some more.
I have a dream that the sun only goes away when you want it to and then the dark Sky's are filled with beautiful lights.
I have a dream that school is something we want to go to not forced. The friends we make only help us not takes us down.
That day I do dream for..
I will try, strive my best and hopefully complete my dream. The world, its magical anything could and will happen it just takes some self determination

No comments:

Post a Comment